Click Join to create a new member account and you will be sent a notification email. (Please check your spam folder if you do not see it quickly.)
After you have confirmed your email address by clicking on the link in the notification and after your TimeBank's coordinator has approved your membership, you will have member access to this timebank.
fill out your member profile.
attend an orientation (check your Timebank's calendar).
Membership contributions are collected annually, and the Time Bank will send reminders on your join-date anniversary. Members will be considered inactive if we don't hear from you within the two month grace period.
Individual - $25.00 Household - $50.00 Organization - $75.00 or more based on the size of the organization
To make a payment-
- Make a check payable to KenCrest (KenCrest is the non-profit admin for this project) and mail it to Good Neighbors TB c/o KenCrest, 930 Harvest Drive, Suite 230, Blue Bell PA 19422.
- We are working on an online option for payment but it is not yet ready.
Your donation serves to help the time bank continue its good work.
Your support is greatly appreciated! Thank you for using the Time Bank.
– Alli Smale- Good Neighbors Time Bank
Starting to use the TimeBank
Login to the Timebank and
Post some offers, skills, talents or services that you have to offer other members.
Post some requests, for services or skills that you are looking for.
Record any exchanges that you have made with other timebank members.
You can ask for help buy clicking on the envelope icon link and sending a message to your timebank's coordinators. See the icon at the top right of the home page.
You can visit the help guide for a page. Click on the "?" at the top right of each page.
Ongoing Use of the TimeBank
Don't hesitate to respond to an offer or request. This is exactly how new sharing and relationships are built to strengthen our community.
Please respond in a timely manner to calls or emails you receive from your neighbors about the requests or offers you've posted.
After you've communicated with a neighbor and determined that a service exchange is appropriate, make specific arrangements (date and time) for the exchange.
Fulfill the exchange and save a record of it in your hours account.
Come back and review offers and requests from other members.
Do this again and again to help keep our community alive and flourishing.
Good Neighbors Time Bank Membership Requirements
Members of the Good Neighbors Time Bank are required to:
- Complete orientation
- Pay an annual fee of $25 for individuals or provide two hours of service to the time bank in lieu of annual fee payment.
- Provide legal identification to a coordinator (driver’s license, state ID, passport)
- Disclose felony convictions and guilty pleas stemming from felony charges
- Monitor accounts regularly
- Offer at least one service in the member talents listings
- Treat all members with respect and kindness
- Return messages from other members within 72 hours
Members are encouraged to:
- Post detailed Offers and Requests; the more info the better
- Both give and receive time in Reciprocity. There can be no Respect without Reciprocity
- Gather with other members and participate in social activities of the time bank
- Mentor new members and make them feel welcome
- Report any problems to a coordinator
- Dig deep into hidden talents
- Think of community needs, not just oneself
- Participate in group projects
- Record all work done for members and non-members
- Serve as an ambassador for the time bank; more members are more assets
- Set aside time to help the time bank in in some way
Members should not:
- Accept or offer tips
- Accept or offer debit cards and PIN numbers
- Reveal the contents of this site or information about members to non-members
- Record hours between members of a household
- Demand services
- Advertise professional services that are not available through a time bank exchange